‹ Back to results
Apricot Nectar Cheesecake
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time:3 hours 15 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 1 cup apricot nectar, extra
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar, extra
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 3 teaspoon cornflour
- 3/4 cup cream, lightly whipped
- 425g can apricot halves, drained
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 80g butter, melted
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter, press into the base of a lightly greased 22cm springform pan. Chill.
- Heat apricot nectar in a small saucepan until boiling, take off heat and stir in gelatine until dissolved. Cool.
- Beat PHILLY, sugar and lemon juice using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in apricot/gelatine mixture until well combined, then fold through cream. Pour into prepared base and chill until firm.
- Combine extra apricot nectar, sugar and cornflour in a small saucepan, stir over a medium heat until thickened. Cool completely. To serve, glaze cheesecake and top with apricot halves.