‹ Back to results
Banana and Apricot Bread
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time:1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups plain flour
- 250g tub PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- Combine the bananas, eggs and oil. Sift the flour, cinnamon and bicarbonate of soda together. Add to the banana mixture with the sugar, apricots and walnuts, stir until well combined.
- Pour into a lined 21 x 11cm loaf tin. Bake at 160°C fan-forced for 1 hour, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Serve warm with a spread of Philly*.