‹ Back to results
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time:35 minutes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, cut into chunks
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated root ginger
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- ½ teaspoon hot chilli powder
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Original Cream For Cooking
- Steamed basmati rice, to serve
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- ¼ cup toasted flaked almonds
- Steamed green vegetables, to serve
- Pappadums, to serve
- HEAT half the oil in a large saucepan and cook the chicken for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside.
- HEAT the remaining oil in the saucepan and sauté the onions for 5 minutes, until softened. Reduce the heat; stir in garlic, ginger and spices and cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and chicken, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- STIR in the PHILLY and simmer until heated through. Spoon chicken and sauce over rice in serving bowls, sprinkle with coriander and almonds. Serve with green vegetables and pappadums. Serve immediately.