‹ Back to results
Goats Cheese and Walnut Cheesecake Bites
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time:35 minutes
- chives, extra, to garnish
- salt and pepper, to taste
- walnut pieces, to garnish
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely diced
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 200g soft goat cheese
- 250g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed and softened
- 30g butter, melted
- 60g fresh breadcrumbs
- 60g walnuts, finely ground
- Combine the breadcrumbs, ground walnuts and butter. Spoon a heaped teaspoon into 30 greased mini muffin tins and press into the base.
- Beat the PHILLY and goats cheese until smooth, then beat in the eggs until well combined. Stir in the chives and seasonings then evenly divide mixture between the bases.
- Top half with a walnut piece and top remaining half with capsicum. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes or until puffed and golden. Cool for 5 minutes, then unmould. Garnish with extra chives and serve warm.