‹ Back to results
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time:15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
- 1 cup toasted shredded coconut
- 1 jar orange gel
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cups pineapple juice, (reserved from crushed pineapple)
- 400g can condensed milk
- 440g can pineapple rings
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter, press into base of a 20cm spring form pan; chill.
- Stir gelatine into pineapple juice, heat in saucepan or microwave on HIGH for 30 secs, until dissolved.
- Beat PHILLY until smooth, blend in condensed milk, gelatine mixture and pineapple, pour into crumb crust. Chill for 2-3 hours.
- Top with pineapple rings. Heat gel, cool slightly and pour over cake. Decorate sides with coconut.